Wednesday, February 2, 2011

the end of week 2 and the start of week 3

today is the end of week to!!i found week 2 to be really hard as far as sticking to my diet and finding the time to workout,but i tryed my hardest and i lost 4 lbs! witch is still really good its not as big as last weeks but im still happy with it i am now under the 300 mark and i havent been there in about a year so im really happy about that. i am now at 296lbs! i have lost a total of 13lbs in 2 weeks, im only 2lbs away from my goal of dropping 15lbs,
i passed my 2 week mark and i still havent given up!! im proud of myself for sticking with it!
the start of week 3, im going food shopping and im goning to get healther foods and all that i and excited to share with you all, i have been having a hard time keping up with my diet journal but i make myself do it just to be able to keep up with everything. so we will see what happens in a week !

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you!! We are the same weight now! Woooot! Don't forget to give me your phone number when you get ur new phone so we can be weightloss buds. Oh and myfitness.com has an app if you get a phone that allows those...I plan on getting their app when I get my new phone..that way I won't have to keep my paper food/calorie journal anymore. That thing annoys me..lol

    ReplyDelete