Thursday, January 6, 2011

feeling down

i was really looking forward to starting my diet 9as you all know! but we now have a few house guest for a while and i felt like total poop when i was getting my diet stuff( like special meals and snacks) when i could have been getting stuff for everyone,so its been put off yet again i feel like a louser amd like i have let myself down yet again i dont know how long they will be here, i mean im glad they came here had a roof and not sleeping on the street, but at the risk of sounding like a bitch when is it going to be about me, i do everything for my son that i can and my husband and i love them with all my heart but for one i just wanted to do something for me but i hope everything will workout

1 comment:

  1. Just keep moving forward and keep your head up! I believe in you! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete