Sunday, September 12, 2010

9-12-2010

today was a good day i stuck really close to my calorie count for the day only when over by just a few calories! so i am really excited about that. i also did a bit of walking today me and Ryan walked down to the store and got a water and a lean cuisine for dinner! he is being so encouraging! and that really helps me alot, i changed up my workout a bit today in the last one i did abb crunches for about 15 min. and i really feel it more than the other way i was doing them with the kit. and i have a few other ideas for changing up my workout in the up coming weeks, i really want to go jump on the scale but then again i don't. i need to wait till Friday i don't want to be weighing myself everyday. all and all today was really good. just really trying to take it one day at a time and not get to far ahead of myself

No comments:

Post a Comment