Thursday, September 9, 2010

9-9-2010

for the frist time in a long time i feel smart, confident, beautiful and like i could take on the world.

i am realy proud of myself i stuck realy close to my food plan for today. witch was 1500 calories. i worked out twice today for 30 mins each time! for the 2nt day in a row! im getting a scale tomarrow and i dont think i have ever been this excited about that in my life lol.i never thought i could do this in my life and i just feel so freaking great!!!!!! i hope it never goes away. and working out has realy helped me with my depression alot! i realy feel like i could take on the world. nothing has realy brought me down. where as usualy just about anything could. i found my shade in the mac foundation that im going to reword myself with when i loose 25 lbs. just trying to take it one day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment