Tuesday, September 7, 2010

i have always been bad with diets, i try and i do realy good for a bit and then the moment i stop i slide right back into my old habbets, i realy have to find something that realy works for me and its realy hard. sometimes i just feel like a big loser and other times i wish that one day ill wake up and be tin or that some guy will pop up and grant me 3 wishes but i know that wont happen. i am going to have to dig down deep and find it inside myself to become the woman i want to be, i know ill more than likely never be a size 2 but thats it ok with me i just want to be a healther size. and not have to worrie about what clothes i can and cant buy cuz nothing fits right or it doesent come in my size i have thought about some of the medical options out there but i can aford them and or the corrective ones you need after that. its realy up to me and me alone to do this i know its going to be hard and im gonna want to quit but i need to try my hardest. im sick of being like this and i need this

1 comment:

  1. You can do it. Just be sensible. I've lost 29 lbs since last october. Believe it or not - cutting out sodas will help a lot. I don't drink regular sodas anymore - just diet or water. Also - cutting out fast food helps a ton. The only real fast food I eat now is pizza one in a while. If you like sweets - get some Snackwells devil's food cookies - real good and only 50 calories each. I'm here anytime you need to talk or vent or whatever. I wish we were closer - we could go walking together.

    ReplyDelete